- How to prevent mosquito bites in Central TN
- How to prevent mosquitoes in your yard
- Do citronella candles keep mosquitoes away?
- How do you keep mosquitoes away naturally?
- What is the most effective mosquito repellent in Central TN?
- Do mosquito traps really work?
- Are mosquitoes attracted to light?
- What are the best plants to keep mosquitoes away?
The best way to protect yourself and your family from mosquito bites is by limiting your exposure to them. Learn about a few easy changes you can make to stay bite-free.
To prevent mosquitoes in your yard, make your property less attractive to them. Eliminating stagnant water is a great start, but what else can you do? See what our experts have to say.
Citronella oil is one of the most popular mosquito repellents on the market, but how well does it really work? Citronella has its uses, but you should consider these other options along with it.
Should you use tried and tested DEET or opt for the newer formulation picaridin? Are either of these insect repellents right for you and your family? Find out here.
Mosquitoes use starlight to navigate, and are most active at dawn and dusk when light levels are low. Learn more about mosquitoes’ unusual relationship with light.
Mosquitoes use scent to locate hosts. So can fragrant plants work as a natural repellent against mosquitoes? Learn more about plants and mosquitoes.
Trusted Pest Control Serving Central TN
Serving Central Tennessee