If you operate a food processing facility, you know how crucial it is to meet strict regulations to keep your facility safe and sanitary. All commercial buildings have to pass inspections to be eligible to stay in business. It goes without saying that a pest infestation can mean an immediate failed inspection. This can lead to a shutdown, halt operations, affect employees, cause food recalls, and cost the owner of the facility thousands of dollars.
For these reasons, it’s the right idea to hire a professional exterminator to keep pests away all year long. The Bug Man is proud to provide professional pest control services for food processing facilities.
Pest Issues in Food Processing Facilities
Food processing facilities are susceptible to many kinds of pest outbreaks, including rodents, cockroaches, flies, ants, and pantry pests. Pest control protocols designed for food storage must be enacted to protect your building and employees from the dangers of an infestation. Some of the dangers associated with an infestation in a food processing facility include:
- Some pests have the ability to spread food-borne illnesses.
- Parts of buildings can be seriously damaged, including wiring, fixtures, and machinery.
- Food contaminated by pests within a facility can be delivered before the problem is discovered.
- Infestations can cause messes and damage that are expensive to deal with.
Need a Food Processing Pest Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
Food Processing Pest Control Process
To keep your facility sanitary and free of pests, it’s important to hire a pest control company that can prevent pest problems from arising year-round. When you work with The Bug Man for food processing facility pest control, we will take the following steps to ensure sanitary conditions:
- A thorough facility inspection of the food processing plant and adjacent areas
- Identification of pest problems and the setting that could be attracting them
- Formulation of a food processing pest control plan that meets all of your needs and adheres to the regulations that your building must follow
- Proper sealing of entry points and other exclusion efforts to block off sources of the outbreak
- Ongoing visits from our technicians in order to continually keep your building pest-free
Dependable Food Processing Facility Pest Control
At The Bug Man, we know how important to food processing operations a pest-free environment is. To keep your facility running smoothly all year long, we show up for regular inspections and routine treatments to prevent pest infestations before they start. To learn more about our industry-leading food processing facility pest control services, contact us today!Back to Commercial Pest Control
Food Processing Facility Pest Control
Trusted Pest Control Serving Murfreesboro TN
Serving Central Tennessee