We’re receiving more calls than ever about bed bugs. There is lots of information out there on the internet about bed bugs. What’s the best way to get rid of bed bugs? Our blog offers helpful advice on what to do when you encounter them.
Bed bugs have made a comeback in a REALLY BIG WAY.
Just this morning, as we had our morning cups of coffee, The Bug Man staff discussed bed bugs. We are receiving more calls for bed bugs than we’ve ever had.
Back in the day, we’d get maybe one or two calls a year about bed bugs. Now we get one or two calls per week. That’s a big difference!
Now that the internet is so prevalent in our culture, you can find tons of different ways to take care of bed bugs. If you Google, “How do I get rid of bed bugs,” you’ll find home remedies, ads promoting pest control companies, and suggestions on what you can do.
In this economy, everyone is looking to save precious pennies, especially in Middle Tennessee. It’s tempting to just go with the cheapest thing that you find. But how do you know if it will work? How do you know it won’t hurt your family?
Without the guidance and assistance of a pest professional, you don’t know.
So, let’s go with what we do know:
- Home remedies for bed bugs are often dangerous
- Bed bugs are incredibly difficult to get rid of
- Treating just one room for bed bugs is usually not effective
- In most instances, at least two rooms (the bedroom and the living room) need to be treated
- If you’ve had bed bugs, you need to get a bed bug certified mattress cover/box spring cover
- When in doubt, ask questions. If you’re unsure of if you have bed bugs, give The Bug Man call at 615.217.7284. We will help you identify what you’re dealing with and recommend a method of treatment.
How Do I Get Rid of Bed Bugs?
Trusted Pest Control Serving Murfreesboro TN
Serving Central Tennessee