Each year The Bug Man employees attend ongoing training to ensure that we can provide the safest, most effective pest protection for your home or business.
All of our technicians attended a five-hour class at the Department of Agriculture training facility in Nashville on January 26, 2010. The training class topics covered were:
1. Bed bug identification, inspection, treatment methods, customer education, and proper tools and safety equipment needed for effective control.
2. Commercial kitchen sanitation products, inspection methods, research, and treatment.
On February 2-4, 2010, Vicky and Dan Cassidy traveled to Memphis, TN to attend the NPMA Southern Conference. We attended 14 training classes over the 3 day event. A few of the topics covered were:
- Ants – research on new products compared to existing products
- WDI – termite inspection reports, providing proper inspections, evaluations, and recommendations
- Bed Bug identification, control, and education. (As you can see, bed bugs have returned with a vengeance.)
- Termite control, new research, new products.
- Safety equipment and proper use
- Roaches and new product research
The Bug Man is committed to provide the highest level of service and safety for our employees and our customers.
The Bug Man Employee Training
Trusted Pest Control Serving Central TN
Serving Central Tennessee