How to keep mice away in Central TN
No one wants to deal with an outbreak of rats or mice in their home or business. It’s important to learn what you can do to prevent mice because it’s easier to keep them out than to get rid of them. The best way to prevent a rodent infestation is to make your property less attractive to them in the first place. Here are some of the best ways to keep mice away:
- Seal holes leading into your home
- Stop excess moisture buildup
- Keep food stored safely
- Limit materials they can nest with
Our Tips to Keep Mice & Rats Away
Rodents won’t try to get inside your building if they aren’t attracted to anything around or within it. This means that the key to preventing rodents is limiting attractive factors on your property. Taking the necessary prevention measures will help you ensure that rodents leave your home or business alone. Here are some steps you can take to conduct your own rodent prevention:
- Make sure they can’t get in. Place door sweeps, repair broken screens, and seal any gaps that could allow rodents in.
- Watch for leaks and moisture problems. Leaky pipes and moisture buildup will attract all kinds of pests, including rodents. Make sure to keep your property well ventilated and check for leaks often.
- Store food properly. Rodents, especially rats, will seek out almost any kind of food they can find inside your home. Make sure to seal your food in airtight containers and stow it away.
- Limit nesting areas. Declutter your home often and break down unnecessary boxes in your attic, garage, or basement.
Do You Have a Rodent Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
Does Mice Repellent Work?
Many different kinds of mouse repellent are sold in stores, but are these reliable options for DIY rodent control? It turns out that most store-bought repellents fall short of controlling rodent infestations reliably. While they might turn mice away from certain locations, these persistent pests will always find new ways to get inside. It’s important to tackle your problem at the source with the help of a rodent control expert.
Keeping Rodents Out of Your Home or Business
No one wants rats or mice inhabiting their home. To keep them out of your building and off of your property, it’s best to get in touch with your local rodent exterminators. A professional rodent control technician will show you how to keep your building rodent-free year-round.
How to Keep Mice Away in Central TN in Central Tennessee
Serving Central Tennessee