Rodents are rapidly running inside homes this holiday season. Check out our blog for tips and tricks on how to keep them out. Baby, it’s cold outside. And, just in time for your holiday gatherings, rodents are moving inside your home to steal a meal.
To rodent-proof your home, here are a few tips and tricks:
- Thoroughly examine the exterior of your home. If there’s a hole larger than a quarter or a dime, then a rodent can get through it. If a rodent’s nose fits through the hole, then their entire body can fit through, too. Check the area around pipes, heating/cooling hoses, etc., etc.
- Use steel wool and/or caulk to seal up any holes you may find.
- Remove any vines hanging down the side of your home, because rodents can use those to climb up to your roof and potentially get inside.
- If your doors and windows have gaps, seal them. Not only will this help keep pests out, it will also keep you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. #winning
- Trouble with rodents? We would be more than delighted to help you. Call us at 615.217.7284 to schedule an appointment.